Sunday, August 27, 2006

CHEETAH GIRLS 2/ POOR ME

My Mom & Dad won't let me stay up late and watch the Cheetah girls 2 its not fair. I mean they won't let their perfect child who helps the
boys and changes their diapers and cleans. They won't let me stay up late and watch one show that starts at my bed time and ends at 10:00pm its not fair.
Although I might see it on Wednesday and my mom thinks we should call this post"poor me".

9 Comments:

Blogger bluemustard said...

I know how you feel, I have a daughter that keeps bug'n me to let her stay up late and watch some show on TV. People just don't understand how it is. You know, when I was your age, TV was black and white and you had to hand crank it to make it work. I couldn't stay up past 7:45 pm cause I had to get up at dawn, milk the cows and then walk up hill to and from school in 10 feet of snow in Africa.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Hollie said...

Isabel you need DVR! Tell your mom and dad that. Then you could watch it whenever you want:)

9:22 AM  
Blogger kellie said...

I wish! --Isabel

11:25 AM  
Blogger Christy said...

Sometimes having a dvr isn't good enough, either! My husband wouldn't let me watch it or tape it! So unfair!

9:02 AM  
Blogger Duhneese said...

I am calling social services

1:15 PM  
Blogger Hollie said...

I agree, with kids you need DVR. Wiggles on at the touch of a button........need I say more? Really? No Really, I serious!

6:38 PM  
Blogger Hollie said...

Fire Bad!

8:54 AM  
Blogger GrandmaF said...

Hi Isabel
I miss you so much... how are you doing? I wish you lived closer to me and to Pop..... he misses you too..... let me know how school is going and all about your friends. I love you G-ma Fortner

8:31 PM  
Blogger GrandmaF said...

Isabel do as mom says..... She had to do what I said and some day you'll be the Mom.....it all works out....love ya....g-ma

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home