Sunday, April 22, 2007

Carrie Underwood



Carrie Underwood is so pretty. I love her. She made me like country music. So, now I am looking for more country music to like. It is awesome.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

I like Carrie Underwood, too. She's from Oklahoma like me!

If you like her you might like to listen to Faith Hill or Martina McBride. My favorite country singers are Brooks & Dunn and Toby Keith.

6:17 AM  
Blogger Hollie said...

I like Carrie Underpants too....I mean Underwood. She is very pretty. I like Faith Hill, Dixie Chicks, and Alan Jackson. There are more, but I can't think of them. Oh, George Strait, and LeeAnn Rimes.

I know Emma loves Carrie Underwood, she has all of her music.

6:35 AM  
Blogger Hollie said...

Also, if you want some old school stuff there is always Pasty!!!! She rules!

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home