Eddy
This is my puppy that is not really a puppy, but yeah. He likes flashes of cameras that is why he is staring right at it. Eddy is a spaz and he took my place of being #1 on the spaz list. He likes to sleep with me and one time he slept with me on my bed two nights in a row. And one time he got on my pillow and he started to fall asleep and I was asleep too and I heard him breathing and so I looked up and I saw his face right there. Eddy was born on a farm which was good and there was a golden retriever on that farm. I like dogs and my dog. That is all I really know. I like Eddy. That is another thing I know. Now that is all I know. That's good.

2 Comments:
Hi Eddy! See ya soon!
Hi Eddy Macy misses you and said to say hi and lets go run in the back yard real soon.....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home