Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Webkinz Roock!

There are these stuffed animals that are called webkinz. They come with a secret code that you can put online on there website. Then you have a webkinz online and you make a house for them and a backyard. you can go to the doctors office for a check up they can wear clothes and my best friend Mallory has 15 webkinz! and I can invite her to my webkinz house. I only have 3 webkinz because there so much money. My webkinz names are Mike he is a hippo,Maggie a dalmation,Rootbeer my bulldog.
If you want to get a webkinz I now some plasces you can get them Hallmark,Justice for girls,Limited Too.
WEBKINZ ROCK!

4 Comments:

Blogger Linds Forrest said...

Those look so cute and so fun Isabel! I would love to have one of those. Maybe you can ask Santa to get one for me. You are a doll. Love you tons Isabel!

8:08 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Isabel we love webkinz. The boys are getting them for Christmas. They will have to invite you to play on line.

8:56 AM  
Blogger jenn w said...

Isabel,
Sooper kewl!!!!
I love that you have a blog. I am the cousin of one of your mom's good friends Sandi. I dont even know your mom Kels, I just think she's rad and my cousin says she is, so she must be. My cousin doesnt lie.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Hollie said...

I like the names of your dogs. Maybe when we get one in a few years you can help us name it:)

Love you!

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home